INVESTEMENT IN THE RECONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT OF HOTEL LA GRISA ****
The project encompasses the reconstruction and equipment of hotel La Grisa **** with additional hotel facilities such as fitness centre, wellness centre and a swimming pool. A smaller congress hall and a wine tasting area will also be built.
PROJECT GOALS AND EXPECTED RESULTS
The general project goal is to contribute to the prolongation of the tourist season and the development of the tourist destination, as well as increasing the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises in tourism through the enhancement of accommodation capacity, their quality and the introduction of additional hotel offers.
The goal of this investment project is to further improve the offer of small hotels in Istria that will contribute to the strengthening of the tourist destinations, increasing of the competitiveness by enhancing the quality and adding different facilities to the hotel.
The expected results from this project are as follows:
- 1. Reconstruction of the hotel with 4 additional accommodation units category 4 stars and landscaping of the hotel surroundings
- 2. Construction of the swimming pool, fitness centre, wellness centre, wine tasting area as well as additional hotel facilities (and offer)
- 3. Hotel equipped with the necessary equipment and ready to welcome the guests
- 4. Conducted professional development for employees
- 5. Realized implementation, publicity and visibility activities
Total project value with VAT included: 8.232.280,59 kuna
Total project value without VAT: 6.317.454,47 kuna
Amount founded by the EU: 2.873.619,51 HRK
from 01st December, 2016 until 01st January, 2018
CONTACT PERSON / PROJECT MANAGER:
Meliha Murić, director
OP Konkurentnost i kohezija 2014.-2020.